63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Program Code 10-138-1
As the international marketplace expands, so do opportunities for diversity and growth. Gain skills relevant to importing and exporting products and services; become proficient in global marketing, logistics and finance; learn to identify regulations and understand documents that facilitate the global supply chain; and explore potential for global expansion through e-commerce and emerging technologies.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in two years.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Real-world projects applying logistics, marketing, sourcing, trade finance and compliance concepts.
- Detailed discussion of critical global business elements including the 4 Ps, Incoterms, tariff classification, Letters of Credit, foreign exchange, and U.S. trade regulations.
- Aligned with the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) national credential.
- Opportunity to network with local companies involved in all aspects of global business.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
This program includes general-education courses as well as introductory and advanced technology core courses. You may also have the opportunity to obtain credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2019 Start
- Submit application by August 5, 2019
- Complete checklist items by August 12, 2019
Spring 2019 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2019
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2019
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$49,000 – $81,000 annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
If you are a strategic thinker and good negotiator with an interest in international business, a career in global business may be for you. Those in this field are curious about how business works in the United States and abroad. They are adaptable to different business environments and possess an awareness and understanding of cultural diversity.
- International Logistics Coordinator
- International Customer Service Representative
- International Trade Specialist
- Import Coordinator
- Export Documentation Specialist