60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
As the international marketplace expands, so do opportunities for business growth and expansion. Gain skills relevant to importing and exporting; become proficient in global marketing, logistics and trade finance; and learn to identify regulations and understand documents that facilitate the global supply chain.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC