Dental Hygiene Clinic
We’re excited to offer a teaching Dental Hygiene Clinic that’s open to the community. Student dental hygienists provide affordable, high quality, comprehensive dental hygiene care under the strict supervision of a licensed dentist and registered dental hygienist.
We’re grateful to the community members who use our clinic and afford our students important hands-on experience.
Dental Hygiene Services Offered
- Complete medical and dental history reviews
- Blood pressure screenings
- Oral cancer screenings
- Dental x-rays
- Teeth cleaning
- Full-mouth periodontal assessments and therapy
- Dental examinations
- Fluoride treatments
The WCTC Dental Hygiene Clinic is not intended to be your primary dental provider, but can provide hygiene care and examination information for your primary dentist. This program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Reasonable Treatment Costs
Appointments at the WCTC Dental Hygiene Clinic cost just $20, which includes the exam, cleaning and any necessary x-rays. Sealants cost $1 per tooth.
Sign Up for Waitlist
If you’re interested in joining the Dental Hygiene Clinic waitlist, please fill out our online form or call 262.691.5224. Students will contact interested patients as needed to set up appointments.
If you are contacted to set up an appointment, save time and fill out a Medical History Form before arriving.
Please be prepared to commit to as many four-hour appointments as your care requires. Every step of the process is checked by a dentist or instructor, so patients typically require one to five visits.
Patient's Bill of Rights
- The patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
- The patient has the right to obtain complete, current information concerning his/her diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, in terms the client can understand.
- The patient has the right to know any treatment alternatives, risk of no treatment and expected outcomes of various treatments.
- The patient has the right to receive from his/her clinician necessary information to give informed consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment, as well as the right to refuse any treatment.
- The patient has the right to continuity and completion of dental treatment that meets the standards of care in the profession.
- The patient has the right to every consideration of privacy and confidentiality.
- The patient has the right to examine and receive an explanation of the cost of dental treatment.