Dental Hygiene Clinic
Bringing Smiles to Our Community
WCTC is excited to offer a teaching Dental Hygiene Clinic that’s open to the community. At our downtown Waukesha clinic, student dental hygienists provide affordable, high quality, comprehensive dental hygiene care under the strict supervision of a licensed dentist and registered dental hygienist.
Dental Hygiene Services
Services offered at the WCTC Dental Hygiene Clinic include:
- Complete medical and dental history reviews
- Blood pressure screenings
- Oral cancer screenings
- Dental x-rays
- Teeth cleaning
- Full-mouth periodontal assessments and therapy
- Dental examinations
- Fluoride treatments
Appointments at the WCTC Dental Hygiene Clinic cost just $25, which includes the exam, cleaning and any necessary x-rays.
If you’re interested in joining the Dental Hygiene Clinic waitlist, please fill out our online form or call 262.691.5224.
- Students will contact interested patients as needed to set up appointments.
- If you are contacted to set up an appointment, save time and fill out a Medical History Form before arriving.
- The patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
- The patient has the right to obtain complete, current information concerning his/her diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, in terms the client can understand.
- The patient has the right to know any treatment alternatives, risk of no treatment and expected outcomes of various treatments.
- The patient has the right to receive from his/her clinician necessary information to give informed consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment, as well as the right to refuse any treatment.
- The patient has the right to continuity and completion of dental treatment that meets the standards of care in the profession.
- The patient has the right to every consideration of privacy and confidentiality.
- The patient has the right to examine and receive an explanation of the cost of dental treatment.