Need a safe, supportive space? Our team of Licensed Professional Counselors is here to create a welcoming environment for you to clarify concerns, set goals, learn effective coping skills and resolve personal and educational barriers.
- Services are confidential and free for current WCTC students.
- Call 262.695.3440 or stop at room C-022 to schedule an appointment.
- We accommodate walk-in appointments for students in crisis.
Our counselors offer help in addressing many situations, including but not limited to:
- Anxiety and stress
- Fitting in/feeling accepted
- Lack of motivation
- Transition to college
- Relationship concerns with partner, friends and family
- Career direction
- Difficulties with alcohol or other drugs
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss
- Thoughts of harming self or others
To support all WCTC students, we offer free workshops that cover critical life skills. Visit MyWCTC for workshop dates and times.