English as a Second Language
Learn English at WCTC
WCTC has many options for you to learn the English language. These classes can help you prepare for college classes taught in English and help you communicate at home, at work and in the community.
- College and Career Readiness
- Integrated Education and Training
Pewaukee Campus, Building K
Choose an option below to learn more:
ESL Levels 1 – 6 (Beginning to Advanced)
- No cost
- Day and evening classes
- Listening/speaking, reading, writing/grammar
- Individual help and computer-assisted instruction
- Emphasis on functioning successfully in the community, workplace and higher education
Testing and Registration
- Testing and registration for new students is required.
- Call 262.695.6521 to place your name on the registration and testing list.
- Plan on spending three hours to complete the process.
- If classes are filled, we will add your name to a waiting list.
Get in Touch
Questions? We'd love to help! Submit your information using the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Prepare for your career while earning college credits and learning English language skills. Scholarship funding is available! Tracks include:
- CNC Machining
- Information Technology