Fitness at WCTC
Get Active With Us!
College life can be demanding, with classes, assignments and extracurricular activities all competing for your time and attention, but adding even a small amount of physical activity to your day can improve your academic performance and overall well-being. Whether it's a quick walk around campus or a virtual fitness class, you may be surprised how good you feel when you find ways to move.
Get access to fitness classes, challenges, virtual on-demand classes and locker rooms by signing your activity waiver. Sign your waiver on or after July 1 each year to get access for the upcoming academic year.
Group fitness classes are a great way to incorporate regular exercise into your lifestyle. WCTC is proud to offer free group fitness classes for current students.
- Classes vary by semester and may include Kickboxing, Yoga, Strength, Core and more.
- All classes provide options to accommodate your individual fitness level.
- Open Gym times allow for a flexible way to fit in your workout. Complete the circuit of the day, or use any of the functional equipment to workout on your own. Open Gym hours are posted on the group fitness class schedule.
Find on-demand fitness classes and resources on the Fitness Canvas page. Access is granted after your activity waiver is signed.
Campus Walking Maps
Follow our helpful campus walking maps to add activity to your day. More routes coming soon!
Locker room access is granted after your activity waiver is signed and may take up to 30 minutes to be processed. Sign your activity waiver on or after July 1 each year to get access for the upcoming academic year.
- Select daily use lockers are available free of charge for use during the day in both the men’s and women’s locker rooms (daily use lockers are posted in locker rooms).
- You must bring your own lock (available to purchase at the Bookstore).
- Items must be removed before the end of the day; locks left on lockers overnight will be cut and locker contents will be removed and placed in the Lost and Found (Welcome Center, C-001).
To ensure a positive experience for all, locker room users must follow these guidelines:
- Use of cameras, including cell phone cameras, is prohibited in and about the locker rooms.
- WCTC is not responsible for loss, theft or damage.
Failure to follow these guidelines could result in loss of locker room access or removal from the premises.