Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) represents the needs, interests and concerns of all students at WCTC. The SGA is made up of an executive board and student senators representing each school on campus. It aims to:
- Represent the students’ voice in their college government
- Serve as a liaison between the administration, faculty and students
- Promote citizenship and leadership among students
- Encourage improvement of WCTC and its surrounding communities
- Acquire and disseminate accurate information to the student body
- Develop social, cultural and recreational activities for the student body
- Coordinate and fund student organizations and activities
If you know of a College committee that would like to have a student representative member, please contact the Student Development Office.
Leadership Education and Development (L.E.A.D.)
The Student Development Office’s Leadership Education and Development (L.E.A.D.) program, which is open to all regularly enrolled credit students, is designed to help you become an effective leader and a successful professional. Any student attending three or more of the L.E.A.D. sessions will receive a certificate of completion.