The Classic Room and Classic Bistro
Limited Campus Operations
The Classic Room, Classic Bistro and Food Store are all currently closed to the public. Service is available to students, staff and faculty on campus. Reservations are required for Classic Room dining. The Classic Bistro is open for takeout service only. All food must be preordered for pickup.
All payments are contactless. We are only accepting debit and credit cards for purchases; no cash.
Read the latest COVID-19 updates and resources.
The Classic Room and Bistro are open from early September through mid-December, and early February through mid-May.
The Classic Room
The Classic Room is currently closed to the public. Service is available to students, staff and faculty on campus. Reservations are required for Classic Room dining.
Find delectable dining in the newly remodeled Classic Room, a vibrant student training restaurant that’s open to the public. Our Culinary and Hospitality students get important hands-on learning experience while they design, prepare and serve a wide variety of cuisines.
Enjoy large windows with a view of the woods behind the College campus in the main
dining room or surround yourself with the fast-paced action of the kitchen at our
Chef’s Table. A private dining room is also available for meetings and special events.
Reservations are required.
The Classic Room is open to on-campus personnel for lunch most Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during the fall and spring semesters. Our students focus on American-style restaurant cuisine for the first eight weeks and international cuisine for the second eight weeks of each semester. Reservations are required.
The Classic Room will reopen on Thursday, January 28th! Employees and students may dine in the restaurant. Community memebers may call 262-691-5194 between 8:30am and 11am and place an order for curbside pickup. Curbside orders are limited.
Soup or Salad Options:
Roasted Chicken & Rice Soup
New England Clam Chowder
Cady Creek Beer Cheese Soup
Cranberry Stuffed Pork Chop $14
Choice Beef Tenderloin $18
Lake Superior Walleye Pike with a Lemon Crust $15
Grilled Portabella Mushroom $14
Honey Pecan Chicken $13
Chocolate Air Cheesecake
The Classic Bistro
The Classic Bistro is currently closed to the public. Takeout and dine-in service are available to students, staff and faculty on campus. Call-in and walk-in orders are accepted.
Enjoy lunch items created by WCTC Culinary students at the Classic Bistro, located
near the wood-fired oven inside the Classic Room. Guests are welcome to call in orders
beginning at 10:30 a.m. and walk-in customers are welcome between noon and 1:30pm
on open dates. No reservation required.
Please check back Wednesday afternoon to see the menu for Thursday.
We have now been given the OK to offer curbside, contactless service to the general public! So while we may not be able to see you inside the building, we can see you car-side! This service includes Classic Room and Bistro lunches, items from the Food Store, and orders for any special sales our Baking & Pastry students may have. We are excited to restore service to you, even in this limited capacity!
Here is what you need to know:
- Curbside service will begin Thursday, January 28 (we can take a limited number of curbside orders per day).
- Customers must pay for orders by credit card only. No cash or checks. This applies to Classic Room, Bistro and Food Store.
- All orders must be paid for over the phone at the time the order is taken.
- Classic Room and Bistro lunch orders will be taken only on the day of pick up. Orders can be placed by phone between 8:30am and 11:30am. Customers will be offered a pickup time of 11:50am, 12pm or 12:10pm. Call 262-691-5194.
- Classic Room and Bistro menus will be available at https://www.wctc.edu/community/student-provided-services/classic-room-and-classic-bistro.php
- Food Store orders will be taken only on the day of pick up. Orders can be placed by phone between 8:30am and 12pm, and you’ll be offered a time to pick up. Call 262-691-5303.
- A list of items available in the Food Store will be emailed each morning, Mon-Thu. We are closed on Fridays. Food Store options are limited to what our students have made the day or night before. No special orders.
Please understand that we are still working out the details of this new service and procedures may change as needed throughout the course of the semester.
Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date with what’s happening in The Classic Room and The Classic Bistro! https://www.facebook.com/wctcclassicroom
The Classic Bistro will reopen on Thursday, January 28th! Employees and students may dine in the Bistro. Community memebers may call 262-691-5194 between 8:30am and 11am and place an order for curbside pickup. Curbside orders are limited.
New England Clam Chowder $3
Winter Salad $3
Louisiana Flatbread $4
Chocolate Air Cheesecake $3
Public parking for the Classic Room and Classic Bistro is available next to Building A. View our campus map for details.