WCTC Open House
Save the Date! Thursday, February 23, 2023 | 3-7 p.m.
We can't wait to welcome you to our campus for the WCTC Fall Open House! At Open House, you can:
- Tour our state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs
- Try out fun hands-on activities
- Take a free two-minute career assessment
- Make personal connections with WCTC instructors and staff
- Get detailed information about 150+ academic programs
- Find answers to questions about admissions, financial aid, advising and more
Plus, view industry-specific projects from WCTC students and have a chance to win fun giveaways. Just for attending, you'll receive a voucher to waive the WCTC application fee ($30 value). This voucher is not valid for a refund on previously submitted application fees; Not redeemable for cash; Not valid for partnership programs.
Anthony J. Natalizio Center (AJN)
Building S, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Stop by any time between 3 and 7 p.m. - whenever is convenient for you!
- Check-in at the Anthony J. Natalizio Center (Building S) to pick up your Open House guide and application fee voucher.
- Feel free to park anywhere; parking is free. Our friendly event staff will be there to guide you.
- Our campus is large. Wear comfortable shoes if you're ready to explore!
Take a Virtual Tour