Ready, Set, Excelerate!
Most WCTC programs are now open to qualified high school juniors and seniors through WCTC Excelerate. As an Excelerate student, you can...
- Earn high school and college credit at the same time, potentially at no cost to you
- Work toward an associate degree or technical diploma before you graduate from high school
- Gain access to priority course registration, academic advising, new student orientation and more
- Get a taste of college life and build a solid foundation for a bachelor's degree and your future career
Excelerate Info Night
Thursday, September 22, 2022 | 6-7 p.m.
Anthony J. Natalizio Center, Building S, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee
Come take a closer look during our upcoming Excelerate Info Night! Recommended for parents and students in grades 10-12, this information session will cover the steps and deadlines to get started next fall, or as early as the spring 2023 semester. Our friendly staff will be on hand to answer questions and help you get started.
How to Get Started
Explore WCTC's Dual Credit Options
Learn more about WCTC and the dual credit opportunities that are available to you as a current high school student.
Questions? Contact Nicole Luzich at NLuzich@wctc.edu or 262.695.6513.
Talk to Your High School Counselor
Taking college and high school classes at the same time can be a challenge! Consult with your high school counselor to discuss whether WCTC Excelerate:
- Fits into your academic and career planning goals
- Does not conflict with high school course and co-curricular commitments
Apply to a Program
WCTC Excelerate is great for students who already have a clear idea of which program they'd like to pursue. Find out if you are eligible by checking the "High School Eligibility" tab on your program's webpage. Then, refer to the program's application steps and deadlines to apply.
Important Funding Information: If you attend a public high school, you may be able to apply for funding through the state's Start College Now program. Applications must be submitted by October 1 (spring start) or March 1 (fall start). Learn more >
Watch Your Email
You'll hear from us about your application status and next steps. We can't wait to see you on campus!