Congratulations! Graduation is an educational milestone celebrating hard work and dedication.
The commencement ceremony, for degree, diploma and apprenticeship candidates, is held in Building S on WCTC's Pewaukee Campus. We send detailed information to students by April 1 (spring graduation) and November 1 (winter graduation). Check the calendar for specific dates. Please note, certificate-only students do not attend the commencement ceremony.
Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or Apprenticeship Completion
- Students who apply by April 1 (spring) and November 1 (fall) will be included in the commencement program. Apply Now!
- Summer graduates are eligible to walk in the spring commencement ceremony if they apply for spring graduation. Otherwise, they may participate in the winter commencement ceremony after they apply for graduation in summer. Check your WCTC email for more details.
- Pay commencement ceremony fees:
- The $39 ceremony fee includes a diploma, cap and gown.
- The gold tassel for honors-eligible students is $4.
- Fees are payable three to four weeks prior to commencement.
- Graduation applicants should watch their WCTC email on April 1 (spring graduates) and November 1 (winter graduates) for more details.
Program Completion from a Prior Term
- Email us. Include your name at the time of attendance and date of birth.
- Allow 24 business hours for a response.
- Declare your certificate. You may have already completed this step. If so, no need to declare again!
- Wait one to two business days for processing. You will receive an email to confirm that you may now apply for completion (graduation).
- Apply for Certificate Completion!
Order a Diploma or Certificate
For students who are not participating in the commencement ceremony or for certificate-only students:
- Diploma cost is $20.
- Certificate cost is $12.
- Contact Registration at 262.691.5578 (choose option 1) to place your order.
- Mailing times may vary.
Honors and Awards
The gold tassel, which is worn on the cap, signifies graduation with honors or distinction.
- If you complete all program requirements and have a program GPA of 3.5 or above, based on a 4.0 scale, you will graduate with honors.
- If you complete all program requirements with a GPA of 3.85 or above, based on a 4.0 scale, you will graduate with distinction.
- Your GPA will be evaluated at the time of the commencement booklet deadline if you have applied by this date. If you apply after the deadline, your GPA will be evaluated once the graduation application is received.
- Students included in the commencement booklet will have an '*' next to their name for honors and '**' for graduation with distinction.
- Certificates are not eligible for honors.