Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or Apprenticeship Completion
Apply for graduation now if you are intending to complete your program in summer 2021.
Additional information about the fall commencement ceremony will be updated as details become available. Questions? Contact Karen Ziegler.
Students who are intending to complete their program in summer 2021 can apply for certificate completion.
- You will be prompted to declare your certificate if you have not previously done so.
- Allow three business days for processing. You will receive an email to confirm that you may now apply for certificate completion.
- Continue to watch your WCTC email for future updates; we will send out detailed information as soon as it becomes available.
For students who are ordering a diploma or certificate:
- Diploma cost is $20.
- Certificate cost is $12.
- Once your program is complete, contact Registration at 262.691.5578 (choose option 1) to place your order.
- Mailing times may vary.
Graduation with Honors
To qualify for honors recognition at the graduation ceremony, you must meet the following requirements:
Honors: Program GPA of 3.5 to 3.84
Distinction: Program GPA of 3.85 to 4.00
- Graduation honors will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time of the commencement booklet deadline. This honor will be indicated in the commencement booklet and by the gold tassel worn at the ceremony.
- Students applying after the commencement booklet deadline will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time the graduation application is received. These graduates will not have their names in the booklet, but will wear a gold tassel at the ceremony.
- Certificates are not eligible for honors.