Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or Apprenticeship Completion
Apply for graduation now if you are intending to complete your program in fall 2021.
The fall 2021 commencement ceremonies will be held on Saturday, December 11, 2021, in the Anthony J. Natalizio Center (Building S, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee).
- 10 a.m. Ceremony | School of Business and School of Protective & Human Services graduates
- 1 p.m. Ceremony | School of Applied Technologies and School of Health graduates
Not sure which school your program is in? Filter our program list by school.
The number of guests allowed to attend the ceremony will be strictly limited this year. At this time, we are estimating 2-5 tickets will be available to each graduate. Available tickets are subject to change based on the recommendations of the CDC at the time of the ceremony and the number of graduates participating. Please keep a close eye on your WCTC email for additional ceremony-related details.
- If you plan to walk in the December commencement ceremony, you will need to apply for graduation no later than November 1. You may apply for graduation after this date, but you will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- Purchase your cap and gown in the Bookstore or online beginning November 1. The deadline to guarantee size availability is November 30.
Questions? Contact Karen Ziegler.
Students who are intending to complete their program in fall 2021 can apply for certificate completion.
- You will be prompted to declare your certificate if you have not previously done so.
- Allow three business days for processing. You will receive an email to confirm that you may now apply for certificate completion.
- Continue to watch your WCTC email for future updates; we will send out detailed information as soon as it becomes available.
Ordering a Diploma or Certificate
Once your program is complete, contact Registration at 262.691.5578 (choose option 1) to place your order.
- Diploma cost is $20.
- Certificate cost is $12.
- Mailing times may vary.
Graduation with Honors
To qualify for honors recognition at the graduation ceremony, you must meet the following requirements:
Honors: Program GPA of 3.5 to 3.84
Distinction: Program GPA of 3.85 to 4.00
- Graduation honors will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time of the commencement booklet deadline. This honor will be indicated in the commencement booklet and by the gold tassel worn at the ceremony.
- Students applying after the commencement booklet deadline will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time the graduation application is received. These graduates will not have their names in the booklet, but will wear a gold tassel at the ceremony.
- Certificates are not eligible for honors.