Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or Apprenticeship Completion
Apply for graduation now if you are intending to complete your program in spring 2022.
Students who are intending to complete their program in spring 2022 can apply for certificate completion.
- You will be prompted to declare your certificate if you have not previously done so.
- Allow three business days for processing. You will receive an email to confirm that you may now apply for certificate completion.
- Continue to watch your WCTC email for future updates; we will send out detailed information as soon as it becomes available.
NEW: Ordering a Diploma or Certificate
Beginning spring 2022, the diploma fee has been eliminated. If you graduate in spring 2022 or later, you will automatically receive a diploma at no cost upon completing your associate degree, technical diploma or apprenticeship program.
Certificates and any diplomas earned prior to spring 2022 must be ordered through Registration. Please watch your WCTC email for confirmation of your program completion and ordering instructions.
Graduation with Honors
To qualify for honors recognition at the graduation ceremony, you must meet the following requirements:
Honors: Program GPA of 3.5 to 3.84
Distinction: Program GPA of 3.85 to 4.00
- Graduation honors will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time of the commencement booklet deadline. This honor will be indicated in the commencement booklet and by the gold tassel worn at the ceremony.
- Students applying after the commencement booklet deadline will be evaluated based on completed program coursework at the time the graduation application is received. These graduates will not have their names printed in the booklet, but will still be eligible for a gold tassel.
- Certificates are not eligible for honors.
Previous Commencement Ceremonies
- Fall 2021 Graduates:
- Spring 2021 Graduates: Watch the WCTC Spring 2021 Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- Fall 2020 Graduates: Watch the WCTC Fall 2020 Virtual Commencement Ceremony