Order Transcripts Online
WCTC has partnered with Parchment to provide you with fast and secure online transcript
- A photo ID is required for transcript pickup.
- Transcripts may be picked up by another individual if the student has designated them
during the ordering process. This individual will also need a photo ID at time of
- Online: Order through Parchment (recommended, fastest option)
- In-person: Visit the Enrollment Center located in College Center, Room C-019
To check the status of an existing Parchment transcript order, click Transcript Order Status. If you are having issues with your order, please contact Parchment Customer Service.
- Online requests (deliver to recipient or next-day pickup in the Enrollment Center):
- Additional fees may apply for expedited and/or international orders.
- In-person/on-demand requests at the Enrollment Center: $15
Transcript Resend Policy
WCTC will resend a transcript to the same address at no charge after 10 days and up
to 30 days from the date of the initial order. Before 10 days and after 30 days of
initial order, resend requests will require additional payment.
Although you may have completed your GED/HSED coursework at WCTC, you must request
your official transcript through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. The
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction provides GED/HSED transcripts and verifications.