Registration for this session is now closed.
Personal Protection Scenarios
October 13, 2018
8:00am - Noon
WCTC Firing Range, 1228 Hickory St, Pewaukee
$60.00 (over 62 $47.00)
This course is designed for those who desire training to defend themselves should a situation occur.
An interactive firearms Use of Force Computer System is combined with actual force-on-force scenarios to expose the student to a series of real world situations. Scenarios may include: home invasion, carjacking, and workforce violence. If you are a responsible firearms owner seeking additional defensive training, this course is for you!
- Firearms Safety/Handling
- Use of Force Decision Making
- Dry Fire Exercises
- Close Quarters Shooting Techniques
- Effective Shot Placement
- Force-on-force situations in which lethal force is justified (please wear comfortable clothing, as some movement will be involved).
- Understanding the privileges and limitations of the Castle Doctrine
- Post Shooting Behavior (steps to take when the shooting has stopped)
What to Bring:
- Note taking materials
- Payment – exact cash or check made payable to WCTC (no credit cards accepted)
Concealed Carry and Basic Handgun Skills