Wondering if WCTC is the right fit for you? Visit our beautiful Pewaukee campus and learn more about all WCTC offers. Nestled in the hills of Pewaukee, WCTC's main campus encompasses more than 10 buildings spread out over 140 acres and includes:
- Ample, free parking for all students, staff and visitors.
- Convenient access from I-94 or Highway 16.
- The Workforce Development Center of Waukesha, which is a comprehensive job center that serves citizens countywide.
- WCTC's Morris Street Law Enforcement Training Center, located across the street from our campus.
- The College's Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC) track and Fire Training area, located just behind the campus.
- Several outdoor areas where students can gather and relax, including a plaza where campus events are held throughout the school year.
In addition to the Pewaukee campus, WCTC has a downtown Waukesha Campus at 327 E. Broadway, which offers high school completion options, U.S. Citizenship courses, personal enrichment courses and more.
Wondering how to find your way around? Start here.
Take a Small Group Tour
We’d love to show you around. Staff- and student-led walking tours are held regularly throughout the year and include an overview of WCTC resources and programs.
Sign up for a campus tour
Attend an Open House
One of the best ways to learn about WCTC is to visit during an Open House. Geared toward adult learners, high school students and parents, these sessions provide answers and insights into a wide range of programs and careers.
Register for an Open House
Explore Campus Events
Throughout the year, WCTC hosts various events, including some with program- and industry-specific themes.
View upcoming events
Great Things Happen at WCTC
Max Czechowski was named the 2018-19 Student Ambassador for WCTC, was an Outstanding Student Award winner, and was a participant in the 2017 Skills Accelerator program though The Commons – an initiative of The Greater Milwaukee Committee.
"Technical education is really practical; it makes sense. What we learn here will make us successful in our careers."
Automation Systems Technology '18