Public access to campus is limited to the Enrollment and Testing Centers by entering through the main College Center building. The Welcome Center entrance (College Center Atrium) will be staffed from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday. All other areas on campus are designated for staff and students only. A WCTC identification card is required to enter all buildings except for the Enrollment and Testing Centers.
We are not currently offering in-person campus tours, but we'd love to give you a virtual tour! Questions? Contact Outreach at 262.691.5129 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About our Campus
Nestled in the hills of Pewaukee, WCTC's main campus is located at 800 Main Street and encompasses more than 10 buildings spread out over 140 acres and includes:
- Ample, free parking for all students, staff and visitors.
- Convenient access from I-94 or Highway 16.
- The Workforce Development Center of Waukesha, which is a comprehensive job center that serves citizens countywide.
- WCTC's Morris Street Law Enforcement Training Center, located across the street from our campus.
- The College's Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC) track and Fire Training area, located just behind the campus.
- Several outdoor areas where students can gather and relax, including a plaza where campus events are held throughout the school year.
Take a Virtual Tour