WCTC's Fitness Center is a convenient way to fit in a workout around your class schedule. Join a fitness class, participate in a fitness challenge or work out on your own. There are a variety of resources to keep you motivated and on track with your fitness goals or help you get started. Check out just a few of the benefits of regular exercise:
- Improve your self-esteem and promote a positive self image.
- Supply your brain with the resources it needs to maximize concentration — even just 10 minutes of exercise can immediately boost your ability to think clearly.
- Physical activity bumps up the feel-good chemicals in your brain, helping to reduce stress and improve your mood.
- A strong body improves your posture, coordination and balance.
Fitness Center Access
The Fitness Center is free and open to current credit students and employees. You’ll need a WCTC myCard to access the facility. Get your myCard at the Service Desk located in the Student Enrichment Center, B-110, and complete the online waiver.
Questions? Email the Service Desk or call 262.691.5555.
Group Fitness Classes, Personal Training and Challenges
The Fitness Center offers workshops, orientations, fitness assessments, personal training sessions, group fitness classes and challenges throughout the year. Find more information for employees and current credit students on the MyWCTC portal.
Fitness Center Equipment
Equipment you can use in the Fitness Center includes:
- Elliptical machines
- Upright and recumbent bikes
- Rowing machines
- Cardio climber
- Multi-station weight machine
- Free weights
- Functional fitness equipment including stability and medicine balls, resistance bands and TRX
Member Rules and Guidelines
The Fitness Center is an unsupervised facility. To ensure a positive experience for all, please follow these guidelines. You must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and complete the waiver prior to receiving access on your myCard.
- Agree to and sign a waiver (Acknowledgement of Risk and Acceptance of Responsibility forms).