Fitness Center Closed
In order to support the expansion of our Cosmetology program with additional lab and classroom space, the Fitness Center has closed. You can still enjoy:
- Group fitness classes in the Exercise Studio (S-128)
- On-demand exercise resources on Canvas
- Access to locker rooms/rentals in Building S
WCTC Fitness Center
Resources and Guidelines
Group fitness classes are a great way to help you include regular exercise in your healthy lifestyle. All classes provide options to accommodate your individual fitness level.
Classes vary each semester but can include Kickboxing, Yoga, Strength, Core and more.
- Find on-demand fitness classes and resources on our Canvas page! To access, make sure you have signed a waiver (as of July 1), then email email@example.com for your Canvas invitation.
- Check out our Facebook page to stay connected.
For students, faculty and staff on campus, follow our walking map for some activity during your day.
Daily Use Lockers (Free)
- Daily use lockers are available free of charge for use only while at the facility, and items must be removed before the end of the day.
- Members are to bring their own lock (available to purchase at the Bookstore).
- Locks left on lockers overnight will be cut, and locker contents will be removed and placed in the Lost and Found (Welcome Center, C-001).
Locker Rentals ($25/Rental Period)
- Lockers are available to rent for the semester.
- Pay for a locker rental online >
- Choose your locker.
- Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name, email and locker number.
- Rental Periods:
- January 1 – June 30
- July 1 – December 31
Locker Room Guidelines
To ensure a positive experience for all, please follow these guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in loss of membership or removal from the premises.
- Daily use lockers are available free of charge for use only while at the facility; locks are to be provided by members.
- Locks are not allowed to remain on daily use lockers overnight; locks left on lockers overnight will be cut and the locker’s contents will be removed and placed in Lost and Found (Welcome Center, C-001).
- A limited number of lockers may be available for rent.
- WCTC is not responsible for loss, theft or damage.
- Use of cameras, including cell phone cameras, is prohibited in and about the locker room.
- Report accidents to the Environmental Health and Safety Office at 262.691.5226 within 24 hours of the incident.
- Report facility issues to WCTC’s Wellness Coordinator at 262.695.3454 or email@example.com.