Critical Life Skills
WCTC is committed to teaching students the following skills:
- Citizenship: Demonstrate local and global awareness, social responsibility and effective engagement with diverse populations.
- Communication: Communicate effectively in personal, academic and professional interactions using appropriate modalities.
- Critical Thinking: Evaluate pertinent information to reach an informed conclusion in personal, academic and professional settings.
- Problem Solving: Solve personal, academic and professional problems using disciplinary concepts and frameworks.
- Relationships: Cultivate civil relationships to be effective in personal, academic and professional life.
- Self-Management: Apply methods of continuous personal, academic and professional improvement.