69-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
How You'll Learn
Dental hygienists educate patients on good oral hygiene, and they perform preventive dental care, such as teeth cleaning to remove tartar, stains and plaque; apply sealants and fluoride treatments; and develop x-rays. In this program, learn to provide therapeutic/preventive services with a dentist and become involved in dental health counseling.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by October 29, 2021
- Complete checklist items by February 7, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Dental Hygiene Kit: $2,600+
- Scrubs/Shoes: $75
- Drug Screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider: $50-$85