65-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
The surgical technologist's primary task is to assist the surgeon in the operating room. In this program, develop knowledge in human anatomy, microbiology and medical terminology, and learn to identify and handle surgical instruments and equipment. Spend time in a hospital operating room to apply knowledge and skills in actual surgical conditions.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by February 13, 2023
- Complete checklist items by May 15, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- iPad (128GB): $399
- Surgical Technology voucher: $300
- Uniform: $100
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations: up to $850
Take advantage of a Direct Digital Access Program for discounted textbooks.