65-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
The surgical technologist's primary task is to assist the surgeon in the operating room. In this program, develop knowledge in human anatomy, microbiology and medical terminology, and learn to identify and handle surgical instruments and equipment. Spend time in a hospital operating room to apply knowledge and skills in actual surgical conditions.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: June 10, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- iPad (128GB): $399
- Surgical Technology voucher: $300
- Uniform: $100
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations: up to $850
Take advantage of a Direct Digital Access Program for discounted textbooks.