18-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Matching the right employees with the right positions and effectively managing personnel contribute to a company’s overall success. Develop skills in the recruitment, development and evaluation of employees. Cultivate management abilities in planning, organizing, controlling and directing the work of others. Explore employer liabilities and legalities, and gain familiarity with employment law.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop