64-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Health information technicians contribute to the quality of care by collecting, analyzing and reporting healthcare data while protecting the integrity and security of patient health information. In this program, gain knowledge of disease processes and treatments, data and information standards, regulatory and ethical issues, and application of organizational management skills.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any PC
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations/tests: up to $850
- EHR Go software: $55/12 weeks - Purchase through WCTC Bookstore
Take advantage of a Direct Digital Access Program for discounted textbooks.