Talent Acquisition Specialist
14-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-196-CS
Learn how to hire the best talent for your organization through recruitment and staffing skills. Explore the full cycle of the recruitment process, from the initial job requisition to the onboarding handoff. Learn to use a variety of approaches, including networking, leveraging relationships, social media and more traditional recruitment methods.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in two semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
In-person, online and hybrid courses are available.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Learn how to attract the best talent in today's market using a unique blend of recruiting and marketing skills.
- Explore how to create a strategic workplace plan.
- Get hands-on practice applying recruiting, staffing and interviewing skills.
- Courses include legal and administrative aspects to ensure organizational compliance.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.