65-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
The students enrolled in the Surgical Technology program should be able to meet the established technical standards identified below with or without reasonable accommodation. The technical standards for the Surgical Technology program are representative of those found in the Surgical Technology profession.
Review the Surgical Technology Technical Standards.
The surgical technologist's primary task is to assist the surgeon in the operating room. In this program, develop knowledge in human anatomy, microbiology and medical terminology, and learn to identify and handle surgical instruments and equipment. Spend time in a hospital operating room to apply knowledge and skills in actual surgical conditions.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by March 22, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any iPad
- Surgical Technology voucher: $300
- Uniform: $100
- Viewpoint Screening: $110
- Immunizations: up to $850