63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Program Code 10-104-3
Marketing plays a fundamental role in business and industry by identifying, attracting and retaining customers. In this dynamic, interactive program, learn the foundations of marketing, contemporary business principles, marketing information management, business-to-business marketing and sales management. Discover how to analyze market conditions, and explore marketing strategies and competitors’ tactics.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in two years.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Innovative, application-based curriculum uses real companies for case studies and simulations. Students use cutting-edge technologies to create impactful presentations.
- WCTC’s nationally-recognized Business Student Organization - Collegiate DECA provides opportunities for travel to professional business conferences, leadership events and case competitions.
- The Marketing Emerging Leaders program provides unique learning experiences outside of the classroom with marketing leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Internship experiences provide technical, hands-on learning in professional settings.
- This program has a strong focus on communication, technology and preparing students for leadership positions.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2020 Start
- Submit application by August 3, 2020
- Complete checklist items by August 10, 2020
Spring 2020 Start
- Submit application by January 6, 2020
- Complete checklist items by January 13, 2020
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$54,000 – $88,000 annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
If you are a reliable, top-notch communicator, have good analytical skills, are creative and can work at a fast pace, a marketing career may be right for you. Those working in this field must focus on their audience to ensure the product or service they are promoting adds value to the client.
- Inside Sales Representative
- Business Development Representative
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Territory Business Manager