60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Human resources adds value to an organization by managing its most important resource – people. HR professionals attract, recruit and hire staff; provide details about programs and benefits; maintain employment records; and work with payroll. Explore employment law, employee training and development, compensation and benefits administration, labor relations, and wellness and safety initiatives.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Any laptop