16-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January
How You'll Learn
Dental assistants perform a variety of patient care, office and laboratory responsibilities. In this program, learn to use dental equipment, expose and process radiographs, assist with dental emergencies, record medical and dental information, maintain a supply inventory, and perform related dental office and laboratory procedures under the direction and supervision of a dentist.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by March 1, 2021
- Complete checklist items by April 5, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by November 1, 2021
- Complete checklist items by December 13, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Scrubs/shoes: $75
- Drug screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider: $50-$85