21-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Automotive technicians use computerized equipment and traditional tools to complete basic repairs, handle routine maintenance and conduct diagnostic tests on cars and light trucks. In this program, gain skills to work on a variety of systems such as engine, drive train, brakes, electrical, steering and suspension. Training includes classroom and lab instruction.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet within five years or newer
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
WCTC supplies all other tools for this program.