62-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
August / January
How You'll Learn
Prepare for a rewarding career in real estate sales, property management, mortgage lending, property appraisal or property assessment. Study real estate law, real estate finance, building design and structure, accounting and real estate investments in an active learning environment, while earning valuable industry credentials along the way.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC