60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Paramedics provide advanced-level care during medical emergencies. Their quick response and competent care may mean the difference between life and death for those who are injured, wounded or sick. In the degree program, learn to manage emergency patient care and treatment by performing comprehensive patient assessments, provide advanced cardiac life support, administer medications and perform interventions.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- iPad (128GB)
- External keyboard and durable case (recommended)
- FISDAP license key: $50
- EMSTESTING Access: $50
- Platinum Planner software: $85
- Paramedic Kit: $40
- EMS smock: $25
- Immunizations/health requirements: up to $500
- Drug screen: $50
- Uniform: up to $200
- Stethoscope: $50
- Testing fee (NREMT certification): $400
View the full cost and supply list.