60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Mechanical designers combine design skills with mechanics to develop complex visual plans that assist engineers in creating specific products. These technical renderings show intricate details, dimensions and structures, and indicate materials and procedures. In this program, study computer-aided drafting using current computer-aided design applications, and learn about manufacturing processes, material strength, basic mechanisms and three-dimensional modeling.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Access to any computer or tablet
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100