60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Mechanical designers combine design skills with mechanics to develop complex visual plans that assist engineers in creating specific products. These technical renderings show intricate details, dimensions and structures, and indicate materials and procedures. In this program, study computer-aided drafting using current computer-aided design applications, and learn about manufacturing processes, material strength, basic mechanisms and three-dimensional modeling.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMR FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics card
- Keyboard and mouse
- 24"+ external monitor
- CREO Simulate software
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100