60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Learn to create aesthetically pleasing, environmentally focused kitchen and bath spaces. Gain foundational design skills and a specialized understanding of kitchen and bath features. Build expertise in cabinetry, fixtures, appliances, and electrical and plumbing solutions. Learn to work with architects and builders, specifying materials and producing floor and lighting plans.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop with at least 2.5ghz CPU, 16GB memory, 1080p display/1GB discrete video
- SketchUp Software: $55/year
- Intro to Drafting Kit: $90
- Presentation supplies: approximately $500
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
- Adobe Creative Cloud subscription: $240/year