60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Human resources adds value to an organization by managing its most important resource – people. HR professionals attract, recruit and hire staff; provide details about programs and benefits; maintain employment records; and work with payroll. Explore employment law, employee training and development, compensation and benefits administration, labor relations, and wellness and safety initiatives.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop