62-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Those in the hospitality industry know the importance of a warm, welcoming reception and the friendly treatment of guests. The vast industry encompasses management careers in full-service resorts, fine-dining restaurants, cruise ships and more. Develop skills in supervision, budgeting, marketing and purchasing as related to the hospitality industry, including food service, lodging and tourism.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC
- Uniform: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50