62-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Those in the hospitality industry know the importance of a warm, welcoming reception and the friendly treatment of guests. The vast industry encompasses management careers in full-service resorts, fine-dining restaurants, cruise ships and more. Develop skills in supervision, budgeting, marketing and purchasing as related to the hospitality industry, including food service, lodging and tourism.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 9, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 13, 2023
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC
- Uniform: $200
- Black non-slip lace-up shoes: $50