26-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Desktop support technicians are among the first ones called when a technology problem arises with an employee’s computer or a company’s network. They provide remote or on-site support, troubleshooting and problem-solving. Develop skills in hardware/software installation and configuration, troubleshooting and problem resolution, customer support and networking fundamentals.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- Submit application by May 23, 2022
- Complete checklist items by May 31, 2022
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop
- 500GB SSD external hard drive