69-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
How You'll Learn
Dental hygienists perform educational, preventive and therapeutic dental services that are consistent with providing optimal oral health. These services may include sealants, fluoride treatments, non-surgical periodontal therapies and radiographic images.
Please note: Health programs require multiple vaccinations, including COVID-19 and flu shots. Deadlines vary by program.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: February 13, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Dental Hygiene Kit: $2,600+
- Scrubs/Shoes: $75
- Drug Screen: $55
- Immunizations: up to $850
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider: $50-$85
- Caregiver criminal background check: $10
- Dental exam/cleaning: price varies