60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
This program addresses the growing need for highly professional, competent technicians in automotive dealerships. Learn on the latest automotive vehicles, components, educational materials and cutting-edge equipment available. Develop knowledge on engines, fuel management, electronics, transmissions/transaxles, brakes and air conditioning.
This specialized program emphasizes repairing, servicing and maintaining vehicles within the General Motors (GM) brand.
This program includes general studies courses that help round out your education and college transfer options.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Submit application by August 7, 2023
- Complete checklist items by August 14, 2023
Spring 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC laptop or Android tablet, five years old or newer
- Z87 ANSI rated safety glasses
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated, slip-resistant safety-toe shoes/work boots
- Required textbooks