21-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
Automotive technicians use computerized equipment and traditional tools to complete basic repairs, handle routine maintenance and conduct diagnostic tests on cars and light trucks. In this program, gain skills to work on a variety of systems such as engine, drive train, brakes, electrical, steering and suspension. Training includes classroom and lab instruction.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any PC laptop or Android tablet, five years old or newer
- Z87 ANSI rated safety glasses
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated, slip-resistant safety-toe shoes/work boots
- Required textbooks