19-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Welders fuse metal parts together to create a permanent bond. In this program, develop knowledge of print reading; learn safe handling techniques for gas cylinders, manual and machine oxy-fuel cutting, plasma cutting and air carbon arc cutting; and become introduced to gas metal arc welding/flux core arc welding techniques.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Any PC with at least i7, 3.2Ghz CPU, 32GB memory, Nvidia Quadro, AMD FirePro, AMD Radeon Pro graphics Card
- Metal Fab Tool Kit: $160
- Safety Equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
- Welding protective attire: $400