28-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems are critical in residential, commercial and industrial settings, and this field is one of the fastest-growing skilled trades. In this program, learn to safely install, maintain and service HVAC equipment. Also get an introduction to alternative energy systems such as photovoltaic, wind and hydroelectric.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100