63-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Program Code 10-194-1
Real estate agents are the go-between for buyers and sellers of properties. In this program, choose to study a particular emphasis in the industry: Appraisal, Sales and Brokerage, Mortgage Lending or Property Management. Learn about real estate records, real estate law, accounting, real estate brokerage, real estate investments, business statistics and real estate finance.
How Long It Will Take
Depending on course load, full-time students could complete this program in two and a half years.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered in an accelerated format. The Blended Option courses are organized into short, manageable segments (e.g. one class meeting each week for six or eight weeks) that meet during evening hours.
What Makes This Program Unique
- Accelerated learning environment that blends interactive in-class activities with online learning.
- Evening class offerings accommodate the working adult.
- Upon program completion, students will be prepared to take the Wisconsin Real Estate Salespersons exam and the Wisconsin Real Estate Brokers exam.
- Upon graduation, students will receive an associate degree plus an industry-recognized certificate in their area of emphasis.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
This program includes general-education courses as well as introductory and advanced technology core courses. You may also have the opportunity to obtain credit for prior learning.
How To Apply
- Apply online and pay the $30 application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Complete placement assessment.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2019 Start
- Submit application by August 5, 2019
- Complete checklist items by August 12, 2019
Spring 2019 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2019
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2019
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
Financial Aid Eligibility
As a program student, you are eligible to receive:
- Financial aid loans
- Other forms of assistance
Learn more about financial aid.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive.
Learn more about tuition and fees.
$30,000 – $81,000 annually
Salary range estimates based on wages for related occupations in Waukesha County as reported by Economic Modeling Specialists International (EMSI). Individual wages may vary based on experience, industry, location and specific job requirements.
Check the WCTC Graduate Success Report to view our graduates’ entry wages.
If you are tenacious, hardworking, detail oriented and enjoy working with people, a career in real estate may be a good fit for you. Those in this industry work hand in hand with home buyers and sellers, have a good network of connections in place for the market they serve and have a problem-solving mindset.
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Mortgage Officer
- Property Manager