60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
August / January
How You'll Learn
Quality management (QM) is a commitment to understanding a customer’s precise needs and delivering results on time and within budget. This program offers strategic skill sets in preparation for QM practices that extend to suppliers and distributors, including global supply chain networks.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop