12-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-196-CR
Examine operational and risk management, employee development and continuous improvement, and explore how these elements can work together to improve operational performance. This certificate is designed for front and mid-level leaders looking to effectively optimize their organization’s use of resources and create better products and services.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in two semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting. Hybrid and evening completion options are available.
What Makes This Program Unique
- This program focuses on both risk management and operation management principles. Risk management is often overlooked in the quest for operational effectiveness.
- You’ll explore how employee development plays an integral role in optimizing an organization’s performance.
- Each course takes on a different angle, encouraging students to think more holistically about operational effectiveness.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head
start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.
Other Educational Opportunities
Brenda Kujawsi, MBA | 262.691.5348