61-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Computer support specialists install equipment, assist users with technology or software issues, troubleshoot when problems arise and serve as a resource for end-users. Gain skills in problem solving, team building, service management and interpersonal communication. Become proficient at installing and updating computer operating systems and working with hardware and networks.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- Submit application by May 24, 2021
- Complete checklist items by June 1, 2021
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop
- 500GB SSD external hard drive