18-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Gain the technical and communication skills needed to develop and manage integrated digital marketing campaigns. Learn to identify and target potential customers and create appropriate content for a variety of audiences using websites, email campaigns, social media and online advertising. Explore how to use platform-based analytics to measure campaign effectiveness.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2022
- Complete checklist items by January 10, 2022
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.