12-credit Technical Certificate
Program Code 40-150-CI
Master the skills needed to earn CISCO’s Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification by learning how to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks. Explore basic security threat mitigation, wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. Excel in supporting complex network infrastructures with this in-demand professional certification.
How Long It Will Take
Students can complete this program in four semesters.
You can begin this program in the fall or spring semester.
How This Program Is Offered
This is offered on campus in a traditional classroom/lab setting.
What Makes This Program Unique
- This specialty certificate complements many degree and diploma programs within the Information Technology area of WCTC’s School of Business.
- This certificate program prepares students for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) examination.
For the courses you’ll take, semester sequence, pathways and course descriptions, view the program catalog page.
Financial Aid Eligibility
This certificate does not qualify for financial aid. To qualify for most federal financial aid, a student must be enrolled in a technical diploma or associate degree program. Questions? Contact your program advisor.
The cost of your certificate depends on the number of total credits. Learn more about tuition and fees.
You may have the opportunity to obtain credit for the college-level skills and knowledge you've already acquired. Learn more about credit for prior learning.
How to Get Started
- Prospective certificate students do not need to complete an application for admission to WCTC.
- First semester students may register during Open Registration for General Public.
- Prerequisite and program restrictions may apply.
- After the start of their first class, students must declare their intent to complete a certificate.
- Certificate students are eligible to receive priority registration for their second semester.
High School Dual Credits
Dual enrollment offers high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to get a head start in high-demand fields through earning college credits. Learn about the credit options.
Other Educational Opportunities