60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
How You'll Learn
This program addresses the growing need for highly professional, competent technicians in automotive dealerships. Learn on the latest automotive vehicles, components, educational materials and cutting-edge equipment available. Develop knowledge on engines, fuel management, electronics, transmissions/transaxles, brakes and air conditioning.
This specialized program emphasizes repairing, servicing and maintaining vehicles within the General Motors (GM) brand.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in spring.
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet within five years or newer
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
WCTC supplies all other tools for this program.