45-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Automotive maintenance technicians use high-tech and traditional equipment to complete service work, replace worn parts and conduct diagnostic tests on vehicles. In this program, gain skills to work on engines, drive trains, brakes, electrical, steering and suspension systems. Develop knowledge of hybrid vehicle safety, advanced chassis systems, and transmissions and transaxles. Training combines classroom and lab instruction.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2021 Start
- Submit application by August 2, 2021
- Complete checklist items by August 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Start
- Submit application by January 5, 2021
- Complete checklist items by January 11, 2021
Summer 2021 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any computer or tablet
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100
WCTC supplies all other tools for this program.