Workshops and Events
Enhance Your Skills
WCTC's Corporate Training Center offers a variety of training opportunities that can help you take your expertise to the next level. Opportunities span a wide array of topics and include:
- Open Enrollment Workshops and Events: These workshops are designed to help you enhance your skills, wherever you are in your career path.
- Training Programs: Explore relevant, outcome-driven training programs that give you the opportunity
to train and collaborate with other local businesses.
WCTC Corporate Training Center
Building Q, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee
Open Enrollment Workshops and Events
- Architecture and Design
- Business Intelligence
- Export Compliance
- Management and Leadership
- Occupational Safety and Compliance
- Process / Quality / Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- Sales and Customer Service
- Software Training
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Talent Management / Human Resources
- Trade and Technical Skills Training
- Training Development
Register Online > View Full Workshop Catalog >
Explore relevant, outcome-driven training programs on topics from continuous improvement to leadership. Program facilitators are experts in their fields and are dedicated to helping you develop your skills.
Consortium-style sessions are delivered on campus, giving you the opportunity to train and collaborate with other local businesses. We can also provide customized sessions taught on site at your facility.
- Accelerated Leadership Development Training
July 13, 20, 27. August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, and September 7, 2023
Additional Workshop Options
In Partnership with ed2go
We have partnered with ed2go, an industry-leading online training provider, to bring you both instructor-led and self-directed opportunities. Enjoy flexibility, convenience and access to a wide variety training topics anytime from anywhere. Trainings are taught by experienced ed2go instructors through their online platform. For most offerings, all you need is an email address and a computer with reliable internet access.
In Partnership with SHRM
The Corporate Training Center is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. Earn PDCs toward your SHRM recertification while gaining valuable skills through CTC’s workshops, which provide practical and actionable knowledge needed to navigate the full spectrum of HR functions.
When you see the SHRM Recertification Provider seal, you can trust that the workshop has been preapproved for SHRM PDCs. View a list of current offerings.