59-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
A tool and die maker’s craft is an exacting one; the parts they make enable machines to produce various products for different industries. In this program, use state-of-the-art equipment to learn complex and conventional machining, computer numerical control machining and grinding operations. Develop skills in precision work, and make molds/dies.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
- Access to any computer or tablet
- MTO Tool Kit: $805
- MTO 3/4 Tool Kit: $246
- Safety equipment (shoes/glasses): $100