25-credit Technical Diploma
Time to Degree
August / January
How You'll Learn
Effective supply chain operations ensure an efficient flow of goods and services. Explore transportation, operations management, purchasing, logistics management, and supplier selection and evaluation. Learn how lean principles can improve wasteful processes to increase productivity, work quality and customer/stakeholder satisfaction. Develop skills in accounting, Excel, problem solving and critical thinking.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2023 Start
- Application Opens: October 1, 2022
- Application Deadline: August 7, 2023
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2023 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop