60-credit Associate of Applied Science Degree
Time to Degree
More than 2 years
August / January
How You'll Learn
Businesses of all sizes rely on effective supply chain management to ensure an efficient flow of goods and services. Learn how to prepare and implement a comprehensive supply chain strategy. Plus, explore how lean principles can improve wasteful processes for a more efficient supply chain.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2022 Start
- Submit application by August 1, 2022
- Complete checklist items by August 8, 2022
Spring 2023 Start
- Submit application by January 3, 2023
- Complete checklist items by January 9, 2023
Summer 2022 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Application deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.
Additional Estimated Costs
- Any laptop