10-credit Technical Certificate
Time to Degree
Less than 1 year
August / January / June
How You'll Learn
Report analysts design and develop reports, dashboards, metrics and data extracts to support daily business operations. They also analyze data for accuracy and data integrity. Technologies taught include: Microsoft Access, SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services/Report Builder and Power BI.
Deadlines To Know*
Fall 2024 Start
- Application Opens: September 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: August 5, 2024
Spring 2024 Start
- Application Opens: April 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 8, 2024
Summer 2024 Start
- This program cannot be started in summer.
* Submit all checklist items by the application deadline. Apply early; deadlines are subject to change based on program demand.
The cost of your degree depends on a number of factors, including where you live, how your program is delivered, how long it takes to finish your program and the financial aid you receive. Explore current tuition and fees.